The past two days felt like a breath of fresh air filled with… 24+ hours of sleep, lots of delicious food (thank you Chicago for allowing us to have any & every type of food we could possibly want at our finger tips nearly 24 hours a day!), romantic comedies, our favorite TV shows, football – football – and more football, couch cuddles under blankets, crisp fall breezes blowing through the open windows, more sleep, & perhaps a tiny bit of productivity thrown in there – once I’d slept all I possibly could manage.
Here’s a rundown of Sunday & Monday in photos…
1. Cuddles on the couch.
2. Chicago-style pizza & beer
3. Chinese food & beer
4. A laaaaarge vegetable & noodle soup! (And more beer.)
5. My fortune. (You don’t know me fortune cookie!!! … Okay, maybe you do. Seriously.)
6. James’ fortune. (Yesssss!!!!! Although I’m pretty sure he’s found the outlet!)
7. Amanda gave me caramel apples for my birthday. (Quite possibly one of my favorite foods of all time.) I’ve been trying to eat 1 a day! Two more to go!
8. Chloe in a wig. Or a blanket. Whatever you want to call it.
9. The flowers J got me for my birthday have been reinvented since we’ve lost a few. Still pretty though!
So basically… this is what the past 2 days felt like around here…
…Now we’re all rested and ready to take on our last 9 weddings of the year!! Let’s do this!